Skip to content
- Packaging Operator
- Packaging Technician
- High School Diploma
- College diploma
- Clean equipment, dissemble equipment, set-up equipment.
- Programming batch information, setup and configuration of equipment
- Follow written procedures such as company Standard Operating Procedrures (SOPs) and Bulk Operate packaging equipment
- Operation packaging equipment. Program batch information, setup and configure equipment
- Run packaging lines to package finished products
- Monitor product quality and ensure it meets the specification limits
- Maintenance of the equipment and the packaging line
- Identify any deviations from the written procedures, defects, losses and incidents and notify the supervisor.
- May be required to transfer materials, objects and packaged products from one area to another
Must Have Skills
- Detail oriented and ability to follow written procedures without any deviation are absolute must
- Able to stand for a long period of time and lift/ move materials, objects and packaged products from one area to another.
- Must be okay to work in an environment that requires GMP gowning and do shift work
- Work well under pressure and in a ‘fast paced and minimal tolerance for mistakes’ environment
- Able to do the same task over and over again
- Honest and transparent
- Able to take responsibility for your own action
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Professional, fast learner and takes initiative
- Able to work in a highly regulated environment and follow company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), regulatory guidelines and safety standards.
Type of companies that hire
- Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical
- Contract Labs (with manufacturing capability)
- Cannabis Industry
- Food Industry
- Cosmetic companies